Click column header to sort
UNC Physicians Network (UNC PN) is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join its specialty practice in Goldsboro, North Carolina. Residents are welcome to apply.
- Established, newly renovated practice which includes 1 Gastroenterologist and 1 NP
- Hospital Privileges at Wayne UNC Healthcare which includes it’s state of the art endoscopy unit and schedule/staff support to allow for full procedure days
- 1 in 3 call days (not to exceed 10 days per month)
- Competitive income and benefit package
Goldsboro NC is located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina. It is an hour from the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and just 90 minutes from the North Carolina coast and beaches. Goldsboro, located in Wayne County (approximate population of 126,000), is an ideal, family oriented community that supplies the arts, good food, and outdoor activities. It is home to Seymour Johnson AFB.
- Low cost of living, affordable housing with excellent public and private school options.
- 2 year and 4 year accredited college options in local area
- Military friendly – proud home to Seymour Johnson AFB and co-host to biennial Air Show
- Revitalized downtown area with numerous shopping, entertainment, and dining options to include nationally renowned BBQ, a local brewery and vineyard.
- Outside activity options to include quick access to Cliffs of the Neuse state park, kayaking, fishing, four wheeling, cycling, and hiking
- Public and private golf courses
- Production based salary
- CME reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- 401 k, Medical Insurance , HSA employer contributions
Goldsboro Emergency Medical Specialists, Inc. is seeking an ABEM Board Eligible / Board Certified Physician to join its practice in Goldsboro, North Carolina. Residents are welcome to apply.
UNC Health Care Wayne in Goldsboro, NC is a 316 bed community hospital and has close to 70,000 ED visists annually
Goldsboro is an hour from the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and just 90 minutes from the North Carolina coast and beaches.
- Established group of 10 Physicians , 15 Physician Assistants and 1 NP
- Privately owned and ABEM certified Physicians
- 24/7 coverage of emergency room with 8, 9 and 10 hour rotating shifts
- Busy ED seeing over 66,000 patients annually
- Hospital Privileges will be at Wayne UNC Healthcare
- Top tier income well above the national average
- Total Benefit packages
- Goldsboro NC is located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, Goldsboro (pop. 36,000 ) is an ideal, family oriented community that supplies the arts, theater productions and outdoor activities. We have a revitalized downtown area with dining and shopping. Located just over an hour from our State Capital, Raleigh, NC featuring concerts, exhibits and dining. To the east and south we are located one hour thirty minutes from Atlantic Beach, Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach etc. Fishing, boating and fine dining are just some of the main attractions.
- Low cost of living, affordable housing with public and private schools.
- Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons.
- Public and Private Golf Courses
- Annual Bonus, partnership after one year satisfactory performance
- Malpractice Insurance (with tail coverage)
- 401 k, Medical Insurance , HSA employer contributions
For additional information contact:
Jerry Boylan | Physician Recruiter
p (984) 215-4127
c (919) 923-7669
Goldsboro Pediatrics. P.A., formed in 1977, and now has four locations and fifteen physicians.
- Goldsboro North Carolina is an hour east of the Raleigh-Durham area and just 90 minutes from the North Carolina coast and is home to Seymour Johnson Air Force Base
- Hospital is UNC Health Care Wayne
- The current physicians are certified by the American Board of Pediatrics or are Fellows and Diplomates of the American Academy of Pediatrics and are from prestigious universities such as Duke University, Howard University, UNC School of Medicine, NY State University, Emory University and Georgetown University.
- We are looking for another Pediatrician to join our staff
- Open to new fellows and those that have been in practice
- Call is 1:3
- Partner track is 2 years.
Wayne Women’s Clinic strives to provide quality medical care in a manner that places highest value on patient satisfaction in an environment that is professional, caring and friendly.
The Best Traditions of Care Serving You
Thank you for your interest in Wayne Women’s Clinic which has served Goldsboro and surrounding areas since 1957. All four obstetricians have a Cesarean section rate lower than the national average and offer Vaginal Birth after Cesarean Section for appropriate candidates. We invite you to learn more about us and our practice. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and your women’s healthcare needs.
BE/BC Family Medicine Physician Needed- Western, NC
Caldwell UNC Health Care is the choice for health care in Caldwell County, NC. Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System. The Emergency Department sees approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to the surrounding market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. The Caldwell team is seeking an additional family medicine physician to join the growing group!
- Competitive total compensation package; including the following:
- First year compensation guarantee at national benchmarks for your specialty, discussions starting at $195,000
- Relocation Stipend of $15,000, Sign-on Bonus of $20,000
- Potential loan repayment of up to $60,000 awarded over time
- Attractive call rotation with collegial partners
- Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
- Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management that spans over two decades
- A hospital that values provider partners as key members of our team.
- Team based care infrastructure within each clinic, with key support staff such as RN Care Managers and Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Rivercrest Medical Park- 160 River Bend Drive, Granite Falls, NC 28630
- Robbins Medical Park – 322 Mulberry St SW Ste A, Lenoir, NC 28645
- Southfork Medical Park - 1731 Connelly Springs Road Lenoir, NC 28645
- Westpoint Medical Practice - 2651 Morganton Blvd SW, Lenoir, NC 2864
About the Area:
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina—70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K – 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
To be considered, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 336-259-6501.