APP Hospitalist Needed in Beautiful Western, NC
Caldwell UNC HealthCare is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health Care System.
- Experience is required due to ICU and vent management requirements for all hospitalist team members.
- Work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- 12 ICU beds with average daily total team "hospitalist" census of 45 patients (10 ICU), candidate must be comfortable managing ICU patients
- Experience with procedures is preferred (central line & vent management)
- 12 hour shifts 7 on 7 off rotation (Monday-Sunday) or modified options
- No night shifts
- No night call
- EMR - Epic
- 2 MDs and 2 APPs working on a 7:00 am - 7:00 pm shift
- 10-14 patients per provider
- Specialty backup: Cardiology, GI, Nephrology, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, ENT, Pulmonary
- Location- 321 Mulberry Street, SW, Lenoir, NC 28645
Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career—Have it ALL!
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Professional Liability coverage, Paid Time Off, CME Allowance
To be considered, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 336-259-6501.