Eastern North Carolina Medical Group in Rocky Mount, NC is seeking an Family or Internal Medicine physician for their busy practice. Join a long established primary care practice with 8 providers in 3 locations in Nash County. The Internal Medicine physician will be responsible for treating a variety of adult chronic conditions in the outpatient setting. Come experience life in beautiful Eastern NC- a community on the rise, close to everything, with many outdoor activities and a quiet rural setting. We have it all!
Essential job functions include:
- Excellent communication skills with patients, families and supporting staff
- Computer skills- experience using Epic EMR is a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational skills- ability to manage patient load and complete required assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to interpret physical and laboratory/diagnostic findings and follow-up with necessary actions.
- 6 providers share patient after hours phone calls.
- Medical School Graduate (MD/DO)
- Board certification required
- Experience practicing primary care medicine preferred, but not required
- NC State License preferred
- FCVS profile preferred for those without NC license but not required
- Must be eligible for credentialing
UNC Physicians Network offers competitive salary and benefits for qualified applicants.
- a competitive salary consistent with MGMA benchmarks
- productivity bonus
- malpractice, health and dental insurance
- retirement plans
- paid vacation
- CME allowance
Nash UNC Health Care, a managed affiliate of UNC Health, is a non-profit 272 bed acute care facility with award winning specialty services. For more information about our hospital and campus, visit www.nashunchealthcare.org.
Learn more about Rocky Mount: https://www.explorenashcounty.com; https://www.econdev.org/quality-of-life