Inpatient Psychiatry Opportunity at UNC Caldwell- Lenoir, NC
Caldwell UNC Health Care is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department reports approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
In July 2020 Caldwell UNC Health Care opened a newly constructed Mental Health Inpatient hospital unit featuring 27 inpatient beds. Jonas Hill Hospital and Clinic is located in a state-of-the art unit located in a separate facility on the hospital footprint.
A psychiatric outpatient clinic located in the same new facility will open in the summer of 2021.
- Full-time Opportunity for inpatient
- 7-on/7-off shift working alternately with a second psychiatrist already on staff
- Each psychiatrist works with a Psychiatry NP/PA
- Experienced clinical staff/leadership and Medical Director
- Jonas Hill offers acute crisis care for individuals 18 to 65
This Position Features:
- The benefits afforded a hospital-employed provider with rewards that recognize individual productivity
- First year compensation guarantee at national benchmarks for your specialty
- Staff and administration in our practices who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
- Our experience in hospital-based-provider practice management that spans over two decades.
- A hospital that values provider partners as key members of our team
Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career—Have it ALL!
- Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina—70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons
- A variety of things to do
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Wild and Scenic River
- Breath-taking scenic views from The Blue Ridge Parkway
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K – 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
- A friendly atmosphere that welcomes newcomers to our community
Please send inquiries to Jennifer.LeBeau@unchealth.unc.edu