Pediatric Opportunity in Beautiful Western, NC
Caldwell UNC Health is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department sees approximately 30,000 visits a year. Hospitalists manage inpatient care of adult patients. Caldwell Physicians provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations. As a 137-bed licensed hospital and practice group, Caldwell is seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician for a position in a traditional outpatient/inpatient model with a team of experienced partners.
- Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains – the heart of Northwestern North Carolina
- Voted one of the Top Adventure Towns by National Geographic Adventure Magazine
- Temperate climate with 4 seasons
- A variety of things to do: outdoor recreation, art, music, cycling, water sports, hiking and more
- Natural scenic beauty in Wilson Creek Gorge, a Federally designated Wild & Scenic River
- Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K thru 12 Public School System that includes an Early College High School
- One hour-and-ten-minutes travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock.
- Two women and children busy locations provide convenient access.
- Busy mature practice needs one physician in a replacement role.
- This is a traditional OP/IP practice model where Pediatricians attend deliveries and manage a small volume of inpatient pediatric patients in rotation.
- Caldwell Physicians Network is a network of hospital-managed practices that offers a growth opportunity.
- NICU support close for nursery.
- Location- Mulberry Pediatrics, 906 College Avenue SW, Lenoir, NC 28645
This Employed Position Features:
- The benefits afford a hospital-employed physician with rewards that recognize individual productivity
- Competitive compensation package with a first year compensation guarantee set by MGMA national benchmarks for your specialty
- Attractive call rotation with collegial medical staff partners - 1:6 rotation
- EPIC@UNC common EHR across the System
- An organization that embraces Lean Methodology to transform toward excellence in processes
To be considered, please email your CV to email@example.com