Gastroenterologist Goldsboro, NC
UNC Physicians Network (UNC PN) is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join its specialty practice in Goldsboro, North Carolina. Residents are welcome to apply.
- Established, newly renovated practice which includes 1 Gastroenterologist and 1 NP
- Hospital Privileges at Wayne UNC Healthcare which includes it’s state of the art endoscopy unit and schedule/staff support to allow for full procedure days
- 1 in 3 call days (not to exceed 10 days per month)
- Competitive income and benefit package
Goldsboro NC is located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina. It is an hour from the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and just 90 minutes from the North Carolina coast and beaches. Goldsboro, located in Wayne County (approximate population of 126,000), is an ideal, family oriented community that supplies the arts, good food, and outdoor activities. It is home to Seymour Johnson AFB.
- Low cost of living, affordable housing with excellent public and private school options.
- 2 year and 4 year accredited college options in local area
- Military friendly – proud home to Seymour Johnson AFB and co-host to biennial Air Show
- Revitalized downtown area with numerous shopping, entertainment, and dining options to include nationally renowned BBQ, a local brewery and vineyard.
- Outside activity options to include quick access to Cliffs of the Neuse state park, kayaking, fishing, four wheeling, cycling, and hiking
- Public and private golf courses
- Production based salary
- CME reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- 401 k, Medical Insurance , HSA employer contributions