Goldsboro Emergency Medical Specialists, Inc. is seeking an ABEM Board Eligible / Board Certified Physician to join its practice in Goldsboro, North Carolina. Residents are welcome to apply.
Priority hiring is for a Nocturnist.
UNC Health Care Wayne in Goldsboro, NC is a 316 bed community hospital and has close to 70,000 ED visists annually
Goldsboro is an hour from the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area and just 90 minutes from the North Carolina coast and beaches.
- Established group of 10 Physicians , 15 Physician Assistants and 1 NP
- Privately owned and ABEM certified Physicians
- 24/7 coverage of emergency room with 8, 9 and 10 hour rotating shifts
- Busy ED seeing over 66,000 patients annually
- Hospital Privileges will be at Wayne UNC Healthcare
- Top tier income well above the national average
- Total Benefit packages
- Goldsboro NC is located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, Goldsboro (pop. 36,000 ) is an ideal, family oriented community that supplies the arts, theater productions and outdoor activities. We have a revitalized downtown area with dining and shopping. Located just over an hour from our State Capital, Raleigh, NC featuring concerts, exhibits and dining. To the east and south we are located one hour thirty minutes from Atlantic Beach, Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Carolina Beach etc. Fishing, boating and fine dining are just some of the main attractions.
- Low cost of living, affordable housing with public and private schools.
- Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons.
- Public and Private Golf Courses
- Annual Bonus, partnership after one year satisfactory performance
- Malpractice Insurance (with tail coverage)
- 401 k, Medical Insurance , HSA employer contributions