UNC Health Care Wayne is seeking a General or Fellowship-trained Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Goldsboro Orthopedics is an established Orthopedic practice started in 1975. The practice became employed by Wayne Memorial Hospital system 4 years ago.
- You will join a practice with five board-certified orthopedic surgeons who have been in the same practice since their surgical training. It is a cohesive group of physicians.
- The office is a modern 32,000 square-foot facility built in 2005. The office contains individual pods for each physician. Each pod consists of 4 exam rooms and a casting room between two pods. The office had two digital X-Ray units, a Bone Densitometer, and in-house Physical Therapy.
- Goldsboro Orthopedics is less than a quarter of a mile from UNC Wayne Memorial Hospital.
- Hospitalist service on staff. APPs rotate with surgeons in the office.