UNC Physicians Network is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine Physician to join our practice in Siler City, NC.
High-quality health care begins with high-caliber people. Our steadfast commitment to the health of our community begins within. If you seek an environment that promotes excellence, leadership and autonomy in clinical practice, then a career with UNCPN may be for you.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide professional medical services to patients
· Exercise independent professional judgement in the care and treatment of patients
· Order and prescribe medical treatment, diagnostic testing, nursing care, and other health/medical services
· Prescribe medically appropriate pharmaceuticals
· Consult and counsel patients and families
· Provide health and medical education to patients and families
· Refer patients as needed to appropriate medical specialists and other healthcare professionals to assure multidisciplinary care is provided
· Document medical and clinical care in the patient’s medical record
· Assign the appropriate diagnosis and procedural codes to permit third party insurance billing
· Adhere to the principles of medical ethics
· Board Certified or Board Eligible MD/DO
· North Carolina MD or DO to be obtained by start date (full/unrestricted)
· Competitive MGMA salary
· Sign on bonus, paid CME days & fund reimbursement, and paid annual leave (vacation)
· Matching 401(k) and malpractice insurance
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed